Accounting (AP/AR) Assistant
Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc. in North Haven, CT has an exciting opportunity for an Accounting (AP/AR) Assistant. This position will perform billing, accounts payable, end of year bank audits and accounts receivable functions.
• Billing, bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable reconciliations.
• Process vendor invoices, check requests, and expense reports.
• Apply cash receipts payments, checks, wire transfers, ach payments, and credit card payments from on-line banking reports.
• Participate in month-end close process.
• Maintain management reporting for the Revolving Line of Credit.
• Maintain A/R roll forward for bank audit.
• Assist in balance sheet reconciliations.
Qualified candidates will possess a High School diploma, Associate Degree in Accounting preferred. Must have a working knowledge of cash application and accounts payable principles and processes. Must be detail oriented, accurate, and a multi-tasker. Basic knowledge of general accounting principles is required, Strong internet and computer software skills; including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook are required.
This position offers the opportunity to expand your skills within a company that offers both a diverse workforce and a welcoming company culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer